CANNABIS, THE HUMAN BODY AND OUR HEALTH
Watch the video below by one of our affiliates - "Dr Rachel Knox" to understand Dagga and our Body and how it all works.
MEDICINAL DAGGA USE
As Humans we have naturally occurring Cannabinoid receptors in our Body so to speak we have naturally occurring THC and CBD within our system,the most abundant one is Anandamide a cannabinoid we create naturally which outside our Bodies most closely resembles THC ,the cannabinoid the Cannabis/Dagga plant produces .
Cannabinoid receptors, located throughout the body, are part of the endocannabinoid system, which is involved in a variety of physiological processes including appetite, pain- sensation, mood, and memory. Cannabinoid receptors are of a class of cell membrane receptors in the G protein-coupled receptor superfamily.
The cannabinoids the cannabis plant produces work like a key with the endocannabinoid receptors we have inside our Bodies that act like a lock.
In 1964, a Jerusalem scientist by the name of Dr Raphael Mechoulam discovered THC, one of the 100 or so cannabinoids found in the plant, and the one responsible for the “high”. Thirty years later, in 1992, he and his team discovered its endogenous equivalent, the endocannabinoid system which is part of our immune system. In other words, we produce our own THC. The endocannabinoid system plays a role in our sleep, appetite, digestion, moods, motor functions, immune functions, our reproduction, fertility, pleasure, memory, regulation of temperature, pain. And when this system is disrupted, diseases arise.
Cannabis /Dagga can assist us to bring our Bodies back to balance and into homeostasis .
Assists in the treatment in:
• Pain or inflammation
• Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite or weight loss
• Tingling or numbness from nerve damage
• Mood and sleep problems
• Muscle spasms, tremors (shaking), seizures or tics
• Fluid pressure in the eye from glaucoma
• Multiple sclerosis (MS), which causes gradual loss of muscle control
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Substance use disorders
• Mental disorders
• Autoimmune conditions
• Nausea and vomiting due to chemotherapy
• Non-cancer chronic pain
• Palliative care
• Altimeters Muscular & Skeletal
Cannabinoids in the Cannabis plant and their use in our health:
• CBD, CBG, CBC & THC-V Promotes bone health
• CBD, CBC & THC Reduces inflamation
• CBD, CBN & THC-V Suppress muscle spasms
ENDOCRINE & IMMUNE RESPONSE
• CBD, CBG Kills or slows bacteria growth
• CBG Treats fungal infections
• CBG Reduces blood sugar levels & treats sporiasis
WHOLE BODY RELIEF & PROTECTION
• CBD, CBG, CBC & THC Inhibit cell growth & cancer cells
• CBD, CBC, CBN & THC Reduces or eliminates pain DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
• CBD Reduces contractions in the smaller intestines
• THC-V Appetite suppressant
• THC Appetite stimulant CIRCULATORY SYSTEM
• CBD Reduces risk of artery blockage & Anti-ischemic
• CBD & THC Increases cerebral blood flow
HEALTH BENEFITS CHART: